All Health Professionals who are interested to incorporate MusculoSkeletal Ultrasound
in their Clinical Practice.
- To learn the basic principles of MSUS.
- To learn the indications and limitations of MSUS.
- To identify the ultrasound Tissues Signatures..
- To identify basic pathologic MSUS findings.
- To report ultrasound findings and diagnosis.
Getting familiar with the Machine.
Image acquisition and optimization.
Documentation and Reporting.
Hands On: - Getting Familiar with the Machine.
- Machine Management.
Hands On: - Knee SonoAnatomy.
Friday, 03 April, 2020
For registration, email us at:
Please, to put (
BONAR Course - Knee
) in The Subject of your email.
Your Gate to innovative Bedside Diagnosis
Registration Fee: 1000 AED
Who can register?
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan
Abu Dhabi, UAE
is under process
View on Mobile