All Health Professionals, who are interested to incorporate MusculoSkeletal Ultrasound
in their Clinical Practice.
Who can register?
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Your Gate to innovative Bedside Diagnosis
is under process
- To learn the basic principles of MSUS.
- To learn the indications and limitations of MSUS.
- To identify the ultrasound Tissues Signatures..
- To identify basic pathologic MSUS findings.
- To report ultrasound findings and diagnosis.
10:30 Welcome Reception
11:00 History &development of MusculoSkeletal UltraSound (MSUS).
11:30 US physics and techniques, artefacts and limitations of MSUS.
12:00 Coffee Break
12:15 Scanning technique
13:00 US sonoanatomy of musculoskeletal tissues
13:30 Basic musculoskeletal ultrasound abnormalities.
14:00 Lunch Break
15:00 Hands On: How to be familiar with the Machine
16:00 Standardized scanning of the Knee, As example.
16:45 Coffee Break
17:00 Hands On: Supervised US scanning of the Knee
18:00 Closing Remarks
Thursday, May 10, 2017
For registration, email us at:
Please, to put (
BONAR Course - Fujairah
) in The Subject of your email.
Registration Fee: 2250 AED
View on Mobile